Recently, the “hologram projector” technology has spread greatly, as some have resorted to developing it, which is holograms based on a technology that allows re-configuring the image of objects in their different dimensions in absolute space, as it relies on light waves that are responsible for three-dimensional imaging of objects with high efficiency.
In this article, we will explain what are the uses and benefits of a hologram projector and how to install them through Ultra Vision for audiovisual.
It is hologram projector or holographic imaging, as well as holographic memories, which is a technology that has a unique feature that gives it the ability to recreate an image of objects in three dimensions in space using a laser, and it is commonly used in the filming of science fiction films.
It can be defined as a technique or device that depends on a group of light waves that are responsible for the three-dimensional imaging of objects with high efficiency, and imaging begins when a collision occurs between these light waves and the intended target to be photographed, and the hologram device, in turn, plans the object to be photographed and then transmits the necessary information around this object, due to the reliance of this technique on monitoring the body wave, and this device allows the possibility of repeating the creation of the wave chest if the hologram device is illuminated.
Types of hologram
It is one of the applications that record the waves of the laser beam that are divided into the source beam and the body beam on a light-sensitive medium. hologram projector devices are classified into two types, namely:
- Thin anatomical hologram.
- Thick volumetric hologram.
Types of a hologram projector
Laser Transmission Holograms
Also called rainbow holograms, designers can produce designs with natural color and movement.
Similar to a camera flash where a laser is used to record the desired shape in a very short time.
Sequential shots are placed for animated designs, as it is similar to cinematography, where the holograms are placed next to each other to turn into an integrated hologram and an integrated image.
Eminent Embossed Hologram
From the name, it is clear that it is characterized by a slight protrusion in its design.
The 3D stereoscopic production is done by the computer, and this happens by reconfiguring the 3D stereoscopic on.
It is intended to print this type by exposure to light precisely, where you can move the object from all angles.
It was found that the production of digital content is the result of virtual scenes using 3D design programs.
This type is suitable in architectural applications and based on the amount of information that is stored in the digital model, the accuracy of the results.
It consists of a group of light waves that are responsible for 3D imaging of objects with high efficiency. It is one of the basic tools needed to make a hologram device.
- Reflecting mirror: It is responsible for separating the light into two parts, passing one of the two parts and reflecting the rest of it.
- Video film or content: It is the film material designed in a three-dimensional or two-dimensional way, which can display the stereo from different holographic devices.
- LED display: This part is very important for producing the image used in hologram applications.
- Different lenses: their role is to disperse or distribute the light from the screen over the areas of the body to be photographed or shown.
How does a hologram work?
- A three-dimensional stereotype is achieved. There must be an object or a person (object) to be a target point in the imaging, It also requires the availability of a source of laser beams for the beam to be projected onto the object to be photographed in the presence of a “recording medium” that attracts the scattered rays from the body, and for the operation to be completed, the object must be composed of suitable materials and environment to be qualified to show the stereoscopic image of the imaged object resulting from the intersection of laser rays.
- Using the hologram device, a mirror is used to divide the laser beams falling on it into two identical beams. One of these two beams is directed at the body to fall on it, so the falling beam is reflected on it on the recording medium, while the other beam goes directly to the recording medium provided that it does not contradict the image sent from the reflected beam.
- About the body, coordination occurs between them to present a prominent image through the hologram.
- Allows the body to be viewed and seen from all directions.
- Display parts of some images to be recovered for laser beams.
- It provides an opportunity to capture and monitor more than one holographic image on one plate.
- It hides one part of the hologram when someone else sees it.
The difference between a hologram and a holograph
- The term hologram refers to the recording process and three-dimensional designs, while the term hologram refers to the final product or the final image resulting from the process of laser rays interfering with the medium and its reflection, it is the holographic image that we obtain.
- The hologram can be seen by ordinary lighting, or a laser beam, and when viewed on 4D screens, the hologram feels as if it is real.
How does the hologram appear?
The design can appear in any empty place, where it can appear on the walls, ceilings, or floors, so the appropriate design is chosen and implemented by the computer in the form of tiles.
There are many holographic tiles, including:
- One-way and two-way colors are seen from one or two angles.
- Multi-directional: it is seen from many angles, and the designer must choose the appropriate place.
At the end of this article, it has been clarified about everything related to the hologram projector and their most important uses, specifications, and importance, so you can request them through us at Ultra Vision for audiovisual, and we can also provide any special request for you according to your desire. All you have to do is contact us on our numbers or by leaving a comment so that our team will contact you immediately with 24-hour service in addition to providing after-sales service.